You will use Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software to analyze a list or table of data. In Lab 1 we will use Microsoft Excel PivotTable functionality to analyze data. Using the Lab1.xlsx download file continue to update this spreadsheet to create the following pivot tables:
- Pivot Table 1: Sales by Region, Product Type, and Product (rows) by Quarter (columns)
- Pivot Table 2: Sales by Product and Customer (rows) by Quarter (columns)
- Include a Graph of Pivot Table 2
- Pivot Table 3: Average Sales by Product and Region (rows) by Quarter (columns) Filtered by the Top 10 Selling Products in Quarter 3
- Focus your responses on the business represented in Lab 1 and use Zara’s experience Chapter 3.2 in your textbook to examine how the business in Lab 1 can use information technology to evaluate product offerings, inventory, logistics, marketing, and profitability. Write a response to the following questions in a Word document:
- What is the business in Lab 1? How would you apply the Zara model to the business represented in Lab 1?
- What can you determine about the sales of the business represented in Lab 1? What does the analysis of the pivot tables tell you about Lab 1 quarterly sales? Refer to the results in Lab 1 pivot tables to answer this question.
- What observations about the data can you provide the business represented in Lab 1? What additional data or information do you need to make actual recommendations?
- The instructor will be grading the 500+ Microsoft Word paper using the Lab Rubric.
Resources available to help you get started include:
- Review the Lab Rubric to understand how Lab 1 will be graded.
- A demonstration assignment is recorded in Module 1 – Discussion
- Review ExcelLinks to an external site. topics to become familiar with Microsoft Excel.
- Review Intro to Pivot TablesLinks to an external site. to learn how to organize and summarize data in Microsoft Excel.
- Download the Lab1.xlsx downloadfile to get started, enhance the existing Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to address the requirements for the Lab 1 Assignment and save the changes.
- Write a response for Lab 1-Step 4 in a Word document.
You will need to submit the following:
- Submit (attach) your updated Lab 1 Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx file).
- Submit (attach) your Lab 1-Step 4 Microsoft Word document (.docx file).
- Submit any additional comments that you believe are helpful.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."