1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Trends and Issues in Health care
1. Explain how interprofessional collaboration will help reduce errors, provide higher-quality care, and increase safety.
2. Provide an example of a current or emerging trend that will require more, or change the nature of, interprofessional collaboration.
Part 2: Trends and Issues in Health care
1. Describe one innovative health care delivery model that incorporates an interdisciplinary care delivery team.
2. Explain how this model is advantageous to patient outcomes.
Part 3: Trends and Issues in Health care
Topic: Health Care Delivery Models and Nursing Practice
Purpose: Examine changes introduced to reform or restructure the U.S. health care delivery system. Discuss action taken for reform and restructuring and the role of the nurse within this changing environment.
Include the following:
1. Outline a current or emerging health care law or federal regulation introduced to reform or restructure some aspect of the health care delivery system.
2. Describe the effect of this on nursing practice and the nurse’s role and responsibility.
3. Discuss how quality measures and pay for performance affect patient outcomes.
4. Explain how these affect nursing practice and describe the expectations and responsibilities of the nursing role in these situations.
5. Discuss professional nursing leadership and management roles that have arisen and how they are important in responding to emerging trends and in the promotion of patient safety and quality care in diverse health care settings.
6. Research emerging trends: Predict two ways in which the practice of nursing and nursing roles will grow or transform within the next five years to respond to upcoming trends or predicted issues in health care.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."