- To prepare for this assignment, review the key components of the health care policy process in Ch. 3 of Health policymaking in the United States.
The policy cycle approach provides lawmakers with a pathway for developing a policy and guiding it through the institutions of our government. The cycle starts with identification of a targeted problem and ultimately ends up with providing a specific course of action. Along the way, the outcomes of a policy are subjected to various levels of review, evaluation, and revisions that result in a continual loop. In essence, the policy cycle consists of a series of interlocking steps that actually serves as a dialogue between the main stakeholders. As a health care administrator, it’s important to have a working knowledge of the process and how the process ultimately leads to implementation of health care laws that eventually will have an impact on what you do.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that explains the policy process. Be sure to do the following in your paper:
- Explain the various stages and the key components associated with each stage in the policy process.
- Discuss formulation, legislation, implementation, evaluation, analysis, and revision.
- Identify who the main stakeholders are for each stage in the policy process.
- Cite at least 3 reputable references. Reputable references include trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works a textbook, or other sources of similar quality.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."