Analyze the healthcare problem of the Return Visits to the Emergency Department for the DNP project that will result in the improvement of systems of care and health outcomes for an identified population.
Project Description: search information for Florida state.
Population or Problem or Patient: Return Visits to the Emergency Department (Explain the population and problem)
Issue: (Explain what you are intending to do to address the problem) choosing appropriate measures that accurately identify the quality of ED care will be increasingly important so that physicians and hospitals are incentivized in a way that benefits patients while avoiding unintended consequences. Decisions to discharge patients from the ED also depend on patient preferences and their ability to safely manage their condition as an outpatient, Many factors could play a role on ED revisit rates.
Comparison: (Explain what is the alternative to your intervention) When it comes to treatment, the key is for physicians to do their due diligence and share the decision-making process with patients. We should strive to strike a balance between safe discharge practices and appropriate stewardship of hospital-based resources.
Outcomes: (Relevant outcomes) Time: (Planned timeline)
I got information from :https://www.physiciansweekly.com/ed-return-visits-examining-outcomes-costs/
Content for this document:
- Brief description of the proposed DNP project. Please include how the DNP prepared nurse act as catalyst of change for the identified DNP project.
- Relevance of systems thinking approach and population health outcomes in the proposed DNP project. Do
- Organizational sustainability of the proposed DNP project, including short-term and long-term maintenance plan.
For this Assignment you will create a document:
- a minimum of 6 pages in length (including title page and references);
- supported with a minimum of five scholarly, peer review sources external to those assigned in class for this unit;
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
- use APA 6th edition format.
Please read rubric
is basically searching the problem of the returning visits to the emergemcy department and what can be implementated to prevent the returns. i provided some ideas.
cause this one i will have to incorporate data from the hospital that is being research right now.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."