In 1600 words, do the following:
- Describe some of the theoretical best practices for restorative justice, crime prevention, and corrections.
- Explain how the theoretical best practices are, and are not, manifested in current correctional settings in the United States.
- Explain different ways to improve rehabilitative services to make them more readily utilized within the criminal justice system, and better aligned to the theoretical best practices you identified.
Provide five to seven peer reviewed resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Reading for the week
1. Correctional Mental Health: From Theory to Best Practice Read Chapter 16 in Correctional Mental Health: From Theory to Best Practice.
2. GCU Statement on the Integration of Faith and Work Access and read the “GCU Statement on the Integration of Faith and Work” to assist you in completing assignments and discus
3. Inside the Nation’s Largest Mental Health Institution: A Prevalence Study in a State Prison System
Read “Inside the Nation’s Largest Mental Health Institution: A Prevalence Study in a State Prison System” by Al-Rousan,
4. The Treatment of Persons With Mental Illness in Prisons and Jails: An Untimely Report Please the attachment in PDF for #1, 3, and 4
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."