The goal of this paper is for you to write your opinion on Global Terrorism without using first or second person. In this paper, you get the opportunity to write your point of view on the material reviewed during the week – and the best part is that there is no wrong answer! This paper is your opinion, and as such, it is your job to express your thoughts in a manner that is comprehensible and clear for any and all readers. Feel free to write your thoughts freely, without any constraints.
After you finished the readings you selected for the week, it is time to brainstorm. Some simple brainstorm techniques for writing reflection papers can involve you answering some of the basic questions below:
- How did the material on Global Terrorism affect you?
- Did your learning about the material on Global Terrorism change your mind about something? If so, how.
- Has the material on Global Terrorism left you with any questions? If so, what are they?
- Were there any unaddressed critical issues not covered by the material on Global Terrorism?
- How will the material on Global Terrorism impact your future?
Components of the Reflection Paper
- Introduction – specifies what you are reflecting upon.
- Body Paragraphs – examines the ideas and experiences you have had in context to your topic. Be sure that each new body paragraph starts with a topic sentence. Remember that your paper must be 3 pages so clear and concise writing is critical.
- Conclusion – summarize what you have learned from the material. Tell the reader how this knowledge affected your overall understanding of the subject. Describe the feeling and overall lesson that you had from the material on Global Terrorism.
Your paper must be 3 full pages. It is important that you do not fall under or exceed the required page length since, in the world of Security Management, your readers, Security Management professionals, and decision-makers have limited time to spend on a paper and learning to write concisely and present your paper in a manner that matches there reading style are critical.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space. One-inch margins left, right, top, and bottom.
- No direct quotations.
- All paraphrases require a reference. All references require a paraphrase.
- Follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
- Check the required course rubric since if you do not have citations in the paper you may lose points.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."