Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 9Assigned Readings:Chapter 10. Resource ManagementInitial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Discuss an example of a project that is not subject to resource constraints. Is this project subject to other constraints?
- Why is the impact of scheduling and resource allocation generally more significant in multiproject organizations? How do large fluctuations in demand affect the situation?
[Your post must be substantive and demonstrate insight gained from the course material. Postings must be in the student’s own words – do not provide quotes!] [Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
A project has 11 activities that can be accomplished either by one person working alone or by several people working together. The activities, precedence constraints, and time estimates are given in Table below. Suppose that you have up to five people who can be assigned on any given day. A person must work full days on each activity, but the number of people working on an activity can vary from day to day.ActivityImmediate predecessorsPerson-days requiredA 10BA8CA5DB6ED8FC7GE,F4HF2IF3JH,I3KJ,G2
- Prepare an AOA network diagram, and calculate the critical path, total slacks, and free slacks assuming that one person (independently) is working on each task.
- Prepare an early-start Gantt chart.
- Prepare a daily assignment sheet for personnel with the goal of finishing the project in the minimum amount of time.
- Prepare a daily assignment sheet to “best” balance the workforce assigned to the project.
- By how many days could the project be compressed if unlimited personnel resources were available?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."