To complete this assignmen you have to read the case studi attached.
Women’s Health Case Studi
General Guidelines for Comprehensive Case Stud
You will complete the Aquifer case, Internal Medicine 14: 18-year-old female for pre-college physical, focusing on the “Revisit three months later” for this assignmen.
After completing the Aquifer case, you will present the case and supporting evidence in a PowerPoin presentatio with the following components:
- Slide 1: Title, Student Name, Course, Date
- Slide 2: Summary or synopsis of Judy Pham’s case
- Slide 3: HPI
- Slide 4: Medical History
- Slide 5: Family History
- Slide 6: Social History
- Slide 7: ROS
- Slide 8: Examinationn
- Slide 9: Labs (In-house)
- Slide 10: Primary Diagnosis and 3 Differential Diagnoses – ranked in priority
Primary Diagnosis should be supported by data in the patient’s history, exame, and lab results.
- Slide 11: Management Plan: medication (dose, route, frequency), non-medication treatment, tests ordered, education, follow-up/referral.
- Slide 12-16: An evaluation of 5 evidence-based articles applicable to Ms. Pham’s case: evaluate 1 article per slide.
- Include title, author, and year of article
- Brief summary/purpose of the studi
- How did the studi support Ms. Pham’s case?
Coourse texts will not count as a scholarly source. If using data from websites you must go back to the literature source for the information; no secondary sources are allowed, e.g. Medscape, UptoDate, etc.
- Slide 17: Reference List
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."