Please write 2 pages of a resume of a professional resume. Use my pervious resume to write a new one. You need to modify it. Original work it will be turned to turinitin to check for plagiarism.
No you have the information of the previous resume, just make a new one, modify it so when I turn it in it will not have great similarity.
An enthusiast of gaining knowledge and experience, who aspires to use the skills of a registered nurse to promote the safety of patients, that of their families and staff at a hospital recognized by MAGNET.
Address: 1890 Forest Blvd MD 2085,
- Managing simple and complex health problems using evidence-based practice in decision making
- Educating and guiding patients and their families on health issues
- Offering patient-centered care based on evidence
November 2007-2009 Capital Health Institute, DC
2010-2012 Associate in Applied Science and Nursing
Global Health College Virginia
February 2014-2015 Kaplan University: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
2018-Present Purdue University Global: MSN-FNP Honors
Honors (GPA 4)
May 2009-February, 2010 Volunteer at Hospice Aide
- Offered personal care, companion, and supportive services to patients
- Assisted in preparing patients’ care plans
- Informed family members about patients’ conditions
- Helped patients bath, feed, and maintaining oral hygiene, ambulation, skin and nail care.
- Monitored patients’ vital signs
2009-2015 REVITZ HOUSE
- Private duty
- Internship at Capital Health Pediatric Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Played the role of an LPN under the supervision of RN preceptor
- Offered comprehensive care to children with acute medical-surgical health alterations and their families
2016-2019 Living Well Clinic
- Mental health services
2016-Present Anion Health Care Services (Genesis Healthcare Staffing)
- Initiating communication with attending physicians
- Charge nurse
- Consulting on care plans and implementation procedures
- Supervising and documenting patient observations
- Collecting and working with data on psychological and physical sources affecting family status.
STRENGHT AND SKILLS
- Excellent understanding of medical terminologies
- Effective communication skills with a pleasant demeanor
- Furnished decision-making skills
- Time management skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
Current CPR and First Aid Certification
2013-Present Maryland RN License
DR. Chijioke Ejike
Living Spring Institute
Anion Healthcare Services (Genesis Healthcare Staffing)
Dear Hiring Manager
I am excited to apply for the available Nursing Practitioner position at your facility. I am a fully licensed NP with CPR and First Aid Certification with work experience of three years working in different care settings.
Once absorbed in your facility, I will bring a diverse nursing knowledge and outstanding interpersonal skills that will be a milestone in promoting care and safety for patients, their families, and the staff. I worked as a volunteer at Hospice Aide, where I was offering personal care and support to patients. I helped nurses in designing care plans for patients and worked on the bedside to monitor their vital signs. I have played a critical role as an intern as Capital Health, where I provided comprehensive care in acute medical-surgical alterations to children and their families.
I had an opportunity to work at Anion Health Care Service in supervising and documenting patients’ observations. As a nurse in charge, I was responsible for collecting and working with data on psychological and physical sources that impacted patients and their families. My roles entailed communicating to patients’ family members about the health conditions of patients. I furnished my expertise and competency in improving patients’ safety and health outcomes from these duties and responsibilities. I believe that the knowledge will be a building block towards the achievement of your organizational goals in patients’ satisfaction.
One of my career goals is to offer patient-centric care based on evidence and educating patients and their families on health issues. I aspire to manage all forms of health problems within my practice scope to improve patients’ outcomes. I have furnished my interpersonal skills on aspects like time management, organizational skills, and effective communication skills. I believe these skills are foundation in providing undisputable care. One of my career goals is to offer patient-centric care based of evidence and educating patients and their families on health issues. I aspire to manage all forms of health problems within my scope of practice to improve patients’ outcomes.
Please find the attached resume with my cover letter that outlines my education, skills, and work experience in detail. I am looking forward to a moment when we can discuss further the contribution that I can make in your care facility.
Joe Don, MSN-FNP
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."