Assessment Submission Length: 10–15 PowerPoint slides file and Last slide should have APA references, plus an accompanying written script in work document explaining each slide.
- Identify the qualities and behaviors of followers who contribute to the success of an organization.
- Using at least one example from your professional life, analyze how leaders can draw value from their followers.
- Summarize the responsibilities of followers in an age in which the complexities of leadership and pace of change are ever increasing.
- Analyze how followers can influence the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of leaders.
- Hint: Your analysis should consider how followers empower or enable leaders’ behaviors (for good or bad).
- Illustrate how followers can effectively communicate and collaborate with a leader whose style is not consistent with what they desire or with a leader they do not admire.
- Propose at least three strategies for how leaders can better empower and support followers in meeting their goals.
- Examine how personal traits influence how one leads and how one follows. Draw on professional and personal experience to provide examples.
- Analyze how a follower can contribute to effective leadership in an organization. Provide at least one example to support your analysis.
- Analyze how a leader can encourage effective followership in an organization. Provide at least one example to support your analysis.
- Identify at least one personal trait you would like to improve upon to become a more effective leader and at least one trait you would like to improve upon to become a more effective follower. Explain why these improvements would be a benefit to you and to an organization.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."