You are the president of XYZ Manufacturing company. You have recently learned about the following issue:
A month ago, the company’s general manager (GM) told one of the line managers to produce an extra 15,000 units of a product so that there would be inventory in stock for the next time the item is ordered. Last week, the GM scolded the line manager for having 15,000 units of the item in stock. The GM told the line manager that producing excess inventory costs the company money and should never be done. The GM then puts the line manager on a performance plan. This is not the first time you have heard about the GM telling an employee to do one thing only to criticize him or her for doing it later.
This employee feels very frustrated by this, but does not want to make a formal complaint because she has seen other employees lose their jobs or get demoted for questioning the GM.
Create an outline that proposes a leadership solution to this issue. The outline should address the following:
- How the culture of the organization contributed to this issue
- How the structure of the organization contributed to this issue
- A plan to change organizational culture while maintaining the current structure of the organization
- A coaching plan to help the general manager change this behavior and improve his leadership skills
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."