Consider the three basic relationship types described in the chapter: market exchanges (transactional), functional relationships, and strategic partnerships.
- Define each, then give an example of a different sales organization that you believe does a good job with that particular relationship type.
- What evidence do you have that each is successful?
Read: “Leadership Challenge: A Quota By Any Other Name” on page 186, then answer the following:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a sales volume-based quota system?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of an activity-based quota system?
- What quota system would you recommend Ralph present to the CEO and why?
- What challenges would Ralph face in implementing your recommendation?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."