- Main Idea: in as close to one sentence as possible, explain the big point of the reading.
- Evidence/methodology: how does the author prove her/his argument?
- Quote (properly attributed and cited): use the author’s own words to illustrate the main or secondary points of the reading.
- New Terms/Concepts (if applicable): did the article introduce or draw upon unfamiliar terms or concepts?
- Critique: are there any elements of the reading that you find problematic? Anything that could have been discussed further?
- Conclusions: observations, informed reflections, connections between this reading and other course materials?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."