In Part 1 of your business report, you are to analyze the approaches taken by both Dan Boyd and Wesley Simpson in their interactions with the employees and then evaluate the needs of the organization. Through your analysis you should address the following:
- What are the differences between being a manager and being a leader?
- How are these differences reflected in Dan Boyd’s and Wesley Simpson’s actions/approaches?
- Is there a need for both management and leadership in this situation? Explain why or why not.
For Part 2 of your business report to the company owner/GM, you are to address the following:
- Based on your case analysis, what leadership theory or framework do Dan Boyd and Wesley Simpson each employ? Be sure to provide specific examples from the case and other academic sources to validate your position.
- What are the differences in leadership style for each of these individuals?
- Which approach do you feel is more effective for this company’s situation, and why? Include the pros and cons of each approach in your assessment.
In Part 3 of your business report, you are to provide the owner/GM with your recommendations, including the following:
- Based on your evaluation of the situation and considering your assessment of which leadership approach is more effective for this company’s situation, make at least three recommendations for changes that Mr. Coglin should implement to address his concerns.
- As part of your recommendations, include any risks Coglin should consider that would be associated with a) making the recommended changes and b) not making any changes.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."