After studying the course materials located on Module 4: Lecture Materials & Resources (MUST USE ONLY RESOURCES GIVEN BY HIM, KEEP IT SIMPLE IN YOUR OWN WORDS) page, answer the following:
- Description and bioethical analysis of:
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis PGD
- Surrogate motherhood
- “Snowflake babies”
- Artificial insemination
- What is Natural Family Planning (NFP)?
- Describe the 3 Primary ovulation symptoms.
- Describe the 7 Secondary ovulation symptoms.
- Describe various protocols and methods available today.
- Describe some ways in which NFP is healthier than contraception.
- Bioethical evaluation of NFP as a means and as an end.
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 52.
APA 7 ED, CITE AND REFERENCE THE WORK CORRECTLY, 2 PAGES OF CONTENT
- Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018).
Paragraphs: 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 52
- PHI 3633 WK 4.pdf download
- Assisted Procreation October 2007.pdf download
- Cioffi, A. (2019, February 9). BIO 602 CONTRA IVF 2 9 19 [Video file]. Retrieved fromBIO 602 CONTRA IVF 2 9 19
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."