Investment Potential in Healthcare
Your brother-in-law, Representative Howard Hughes, lost his bid for reelection. However, thanks to your efforts, he established himself while in Congress as an astute analyst of the health field and, as a consequence, has taken a position as partner at the prestigious Atlanta investment firm of Keller, Keller, Keller, Keller, and Disher. You have decided to take him up on his offer to join him as a manager in the healthcare division.
The other partners have little insight into healthcare other than receiving care. Your brother-in-law has been asked to give a presentation (narrated PowerPoint) on the current status of the health sector and opportunities for investment.
Your job is to provide him with information on the healthcare industry. Key interest items are in the below questions. To be effective, detail needs to be specific, complete with sufficient depth
KEY QUESTIONS!!! PLEASE FOLLOW
The presentation (narrated PowerPoint) must answer the following questions.
- How is the role of government likely to change?
- Will government be more or less involved in the health sector?
- What impact will increased government involvement have on healthcare as a business opportunity?
- Where do you see a potential for growth in the health sector?
- What opportunities would make for wise investments (e.g., hospitals, home health, mental health, rehabilitation services, managed care, physician group practice management, etc.)?
- Is technology a good investment risk? If yes, what sort or types of technologies are likely to be in great demand, assuming a national shift to an integrated delivery system model and a focus on prevention along with treatment?
See the Case Study Grading Rubric for more information.
Description of criterion
The 10–15 slide presentation provides information organized in a logical sequence and it follows acceptable best practices. There is good contrast between font and background on all slides. Slides are enhanced with images and illustrations to help the audience understand the content. The layout is visually pleasing.
Organization and Cohesiveness
The presentation is well organized with the content properly subdivided into sections, and the conclusion includes recommendations, strategies, and solutions. It shows transitions, using appropriate relevant vocabulary, concepts, and theories. Logical flow is maintained throughout the presentation. All slides present one idea and a few supporting facts.
A minimum of five slides contain powerful, high-quality audio-visual components (e.g., narration—audio and/or video link, etc.) related to the content, which helps the audience associate with and understand what is being conveyed
Text and Speaker’s Notes
The text on the slides is used to convey key information. The information displayed is clear and easy to understand. Accompanying Speaker’s Note content is detailed and supportive of each slide as applicable. The presenter gave a clear, thorough, convincing presentation in the PowerPoint slides.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."