Unit Outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Reflect on the continuing progression of the EHR and how it impacts HIM professions.
Course Outcome(s) assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
HI300-6: Describe the use of electronic health records in patient care.
For this Assignment you will discuss your experience using a Web-based EHR. You will design and construct a Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation that will be presented in a training session for new HIT students coming into your facility. Please include the following topics in your presentation:
- Describe your experience with the Web-based EHR.
- Discuss the possible challenges one would face to convince healthcare providers to use this
type of EHR.
- What features did you see in the EHR that were helpful?
- How could other facilities benefit from these features?
- What impressed you about the Web-based EHR?
Please dedicate a minimum of three slides to each topic. Your presentation must have at least 15-20 slides.
This Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.). Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful. The resources used (including your text) should be properly cited.
Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
Submitting your work:
Submit your Assignment to the appropriate Dropbox. For instructions on submitting your work, view the Dropbox Guide located under Academic Tools at the top of your unit page.
Visit the Academic Success Center: Writing Center to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written assignments.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."