You will produce a report over the semester in which you reflect on your own experience of creating and improving the MVP project. Critical evaluation and reflection on the success or otherwise of the side project should be included.
The output will be a report about the experience and reflection on the tools and principles used in order to accomplish your project, with any feedback applied, critiqued, and summarized.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
- Gain a deep understanding the role of new digital technologies to shift from the traditional way of doing business into the digital era.
- Explain & analyze the elements that define Digital Entrepreneurship.
- Analyze the innovation and design-thinking process to choose and develop a digital business idea.
- Critically evaluate the financing aspects of digital entrepreneurship and its management.
- Wordcount: 2000 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."