In no more than four double-spaced pages in WORD format, plus a title page, one appendix, and a reference page, complete the following:
- Page One – Describe Your Perfect Job: After reviewing all of what you learned about yourself (Interests, Values and Skills, Birkman® & other assessments you have taken to date), describe what you believe could be “your perfect job.” Then support your belief by comparing it to your unique personality and leadership make-up.
- Page Two – Assess A Real Posting Of Your Perfect Job: Search the Internet for the perfect job – a job perfectly suitable to your unique make-up. (Copy and paste the actual job posting into an appendix – see below). Describe what the job is, and why you think that job is suitable for you.
- Page Three – Customize A Cover Letter: Draft a customized one-page cover letter so that it aligns closely with the employer, as you learned about in Chapter 7 of Designing Your Life.
- Page Four – Customize A Resume: Draft a customized one-page resume so that it aligns closely with the employer, as you learned about in Chapter 7 of Designing Your Life.
- Appendix – The Posting Of Your Perfect Job: Copy and paste into your document the actual job posting of your perfect job (see #2 above). NOTE: If the job posting is in .pdf format, you may be able to copy and paste the text, OR you may be able to save the file and then insert it like a picture into your WORD document.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."