Imagine that you are a member of the HR department of a small retail company and upper management has asked you to create an employee customer service training class for all new employees.
Write 6–7 pages in which you:
- Justify the use of a needs assessment for your company’s proposed employee customer service training, including an explanation of five ways in which such an assessment would expose any existing performance deficiencies.
- Develop a customer service training implementation plan, including the method of training (for example: presentation, discussion, case study, discovery, role play, simulation, modeling, or on-the-job training).
- Justify a selected training method for customer service training.
- Propose two proven ways an organization can motivate employees who have no interest in attending training sessions.
- Develop a survey to collect specific, targeted feedback from training participants that can be used to improve future training sessions.
- Make sure that your survey is designed as though you were providing it to participants for completion. Include the survey
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."