Revise the powerpoint I upload mainly in these three aspects 1.the content is not deep, it should be a master degree level assignment with your own experience in Gucci store, now the content is so superficial 2. some of the content needs 2-3 slides but now it’s only 1, please add more content to make it meet the requirement 3. The Powerpoint looks not good now, I upload another powerpoint(the second document) which is a sample of how it should look like, you should make it achieve that aesthetic level (add more photos, use various colors…..)
21-30 slides Powerpoint about Gucci and conduct a retail safari in Paris, from online to offline and analyze how the brand was successful at creating a seamless online to offline luxury consumer journey. The research will be based on about each student “consumer journey” and should integrate some omni channel elements as well as an evaluation of the offline store luxury shopping experience and luxury service best and worse practices. For this, you should create your own visit scenario. You should also try to engage at the end of the store visit to see if and how the sales associate will maintain contact or not, exchange of contact details, CRM, etc. The delivery should be in the format of a PPT that respects the following structure & sequence. 21-30 slides
- Brand presentation focused on retail presence in Paris(1slide)
- Convenience of website store locator(1/2slide)
- Possibility to check online product availability and make appointment (1/2 slides)
- First impressions and welcoming ritual(2slides)
- Sales associates ability to engage , findout your scenario(1slide)
- Professional dimension of luxury service(2/3slides) Professional knowledge:, knowledge of materials ( feature, care instructions), Product knowledge (features, qualities and functionalities), Brand knowledge. ( myth, legend, uniqueness, story telling) Brand policy ( repair, refund, exchange), taste, sector and competitors’ knowledge. Client’s knowledge, client’s preferences etc.
- Aesthetic dimension of luxury service(2/3slides) Instant & overwhelming visual first impression, choice of words used, uniform, body language, vocabulary, voice tonality, presentation of products, substance and styles. It is all about being consistent with the brand and the product. It is about the luxury attitude, the ability to breathe luxury and convey a consistent luxury experience, appear like the luxury expert
- Human dimension of luxury service(2/3slides) Actions and behaviors that help create a privileged customer relationship, building strong personal 121 relationship, It is about creating a positive emotion, making the client feel good and unique, to touch the client’s heart, through EMPATHY. Recognition, Eye contact, warm welcome and farewell, personalized attentions are critical
- Leadership dimension of luxury service& selling skills(2/3slides) leading=anticipating=influencing=creating desire
- Presence of technology in the store, sales associate’s empowerment (2/3 slides)
11. Sales associates support of brand’s e-commerce (2 slides)
12. Last impressions: departure ceremony. (1 slide)
13. Offline to Online: did the sales associate maintain contact, asked your contact details, re-contact you, etc. (2/3 slides)
To do this assignment, you need to have been to Gucci store because this is about your own experience journey, and you should pretend you visited the Gucci store in Paris, so you need to do all the research about the Paris Gucci Store not anywhere else.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."