Writing is more than just one step. It is a process that involves drafting and revising.
Writers often benefit from having a strong support network where they can share their work. For this Assignment, you’ll do just that! By sharing a piece of writing from your other class, you’ll gain even more perspective on your work. You can also use this feedback as you continue to strengthen your writing skills beyond this course.
To prepare for this Assignment:
Choose ONE of the following options:
- Option 1: Select an upcoming assignment or discussion from the program course you’re currently taking (such as Foundations). Write a first draft of at least 1 page of the assignment or discussion.
- Option 2: Select a previously submitted assignment or discussion from the program course you’re currently taking (such as Foundations). Choose a 1-page sample from the assignment or discussion to submit for feedback.
- Option 3: Select an assignment or discussion you submitted in a previous course. Choose a 1-page sample from the assignment or discussion to submit for feedback.
- Option 4: Revise the 1-page sample you previously submitted in this class, using the feedback you received.
By Day 2
- Submit 1 double-spaced page (around 250 words) of your writing sample.
- Be sure to paste the assignment instructions into your draft so that your instructor understands the purpose of the assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."