In your post, address the following questions:
- How has your definition of diversity changed?
- How do the four lenses approach the study of diversity with respect to the individual and society?
- How do the four lenses represent a way of seeing diversity?
- What are the implications of diversity on the future?
- How are you going to implement what you have learned in this course into your own life?
My original post on diversity:
Diversity can mean so much varying on how you use it, but for this this course it stands for the different kinds of people, cultures, races, etc. I work for the state at the Department of Commerce where they promote diversity, so I see and experience diversity every day. Diversity is important in my job since I interact with everyone within the organization while focusing on payroll. Professional services must have an admiration of all humans in their diversity, we need to be able to work with culturally diverse people and be cognizant of the social and political issues that can impact others from diverse backgrounds. Understanding diversity and having cultural expertise will help me understand my colleagues more.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."