his Week’s Discussion Post
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following:
- Complete the SWOT Matrix [DOCX] to highlight the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the company (as approved by the instructor) you described in the Week 1 discussion.
- Your selected company may be a startup company of your choosing, or it may be based on the snack food company scenario provided to you.
- Include four items in each category.
- As you complete each quadrant of the SWOT Matrix, consider these questions:
- What are your selected company’s likely strengths?
- Is your product or service in a growing industry and does it lack an entrenched competitor?
- Are you in a niche market with great potential?
- What strengths do you and other team members bring to the company?
- What are your chosen company’s likely weaknesses?
- How entrenched is the competition in your industry segment?
- Is your management team inexperienced?
- How challenging will it be to produce the product or offer the service and maintain quality?
- What are your company’s opportunities?
- Does your segment have more demand than supply?
- Have larger corporations stopped serving smaller or niche markets that you could enter?
- Is a new market emerging because of demographics, immigration, changing tastes, et cetera?
- What are your company’s threats?
- Does a clear market leader exist that will be hard and expensive to displace?
- Are downward-pricing pressures in the segment making profit margins slim?
- Are there few or no barriers to entry for new competitors?
Post at least one substantive comment to another student’s post.
Notes. This is the business that I selected
Create your company name and explain its significance
Impossibly Vegan LLC is the name of my business. Impossibly Vegan offers vegan burgers that have a twist. The twist is the signature sauce that is made each day by the owner. This is a family inspired sauce that has been created by the Liggans family when the mother and father decided to make the family become vegans. The Liggans family wanted to make food the kids would love, eat, and have great taste.
Describe the product or service you will produce or sell.
Impossibly Vegan offers plant-based burgers with a signature sauce. All burgers come on a toasted potato bun with order. All condiments are vegan based products such as ketchup, mayo cheese, mustard, and hot sauce. There will also be lettuces, tomato, and onions. All burgers will be made to order to ensure they are hot and fresh. Impossibly will serve French Fries that hand cut with gold potatoes.
Develop your company’s mission statement.
Impossibly Vegan mission statement is inspired heathy and tasty eating one customer at a time.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."