- There are several communication principles discussed in Chapter 4 that will improve your outline:
- Conversational words.
- Active verb-based sentences.
- Short and logical paragraphs.
- Good transitions.
- A fluid cadence.
- Pick two of these principles for good communication, explain them, and share an example of how you used them in your outline.
- If you need any other help with your outline, ask for help from your classmates and professor in the discussion!
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."