*******Need in 6 hours******
Review the attached case study and using 700 words answer the questions based off the case study; each question response must be supported with at least 3 peer-reviewed sources. Each thread must also include 2 biblical applications/integrations.
- Detail the overall research design in the Ohio Lottery case (See Exhibit OL1). What are the advantages and disadvantages of this design?
- Evaluate the MET process (Exhibit OL-2). What are some of the strengths and weaknesses of the MET technique?
- What measurement scales are used in the sample questions provided (Exhibit OL-3)? Why might the lottery attitude and lottery importance questions have presented the most challenge to the professional researchers?
- Using text Exhibit 12-2, map out the likely quantitative instrument content.
- The survey contained several questions that would alert the researchers that the participant was not taking the research process seriously (see case exhibit OL-3). Is this a good or a poor idea? Why?
- Evaluate the MET discussion guide for the Ohio Lottery Research.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."