Critical Thinking Assignment: Research Paper
This final Critical Thinking assignment builds on the assignments from Modules 4, 6, and 10.
You will now write a formal paper on the topic you selected in Module 4. The paper must include the following elements:
- Title page
- Introduction—this should be revised based on feedback you received for the version you developed in Module 10.
- Body of the paper that covers the main and subtopics.
- Identify any gaps in the research that you think could be a research topic in the future.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be seven pages in length, including the introduction, but not including the title or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from the ten scholarly articles you have gathered.
The following resources will help you with this assignment:
- Purdue Online Writing Lab – General Format – scroll down to see the information writing and formatting Abstracts
- Purdue Online Writing Lab – APA Sample Paper
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."