CTQ1. Read the Minicase from Chapter 12 or Chapter 13. Answer all the Discussion Questions in the end of this Minicase.
CTQ2. Pick one question to answer from the following list. Use your own language. Copying from the textbook will result in 0 points.
- What are the idiosyncratic main capabilities of smart devices? How may they challenge current business models?
- Explain the difference between smart devices and wearables, giving specific examples.
- What is the meaning of the acronym BYOD? How might BYOD or BYOW trends impact existing information systems?
- Identify two DDSs that you believe are relevant in a sport and suggest an IT-dependent strategic initiative based on both of them.
- What is virtual reality? How is virtual reality different from augmented reality and mixed reality? Give examples.
- What is digital manufacturing? How is digital manufacturing set to transform current offering, operations, and competition?
- What is machine learning? Discuss how they are different from traditional statistics methods.
- Define deep learning and discuss its main characteristics and limitations.
- What is AI? How is machine learning different from human learning? Use examples.
- Which machine learning approach would you use if you had to build a system to predict consumers’ credit risk and you had past knowledge of the transactions and the delinquency rate on loans?
- What is the difference between data mining and machine learning? Use examples.
- What is a blockchain? What are the main properties of blockchains?
- Imagine that you have just been hired by a retail financial institution. How would you explain to your CEO that she needs to get involved in information security decisions?
- What security challenges does cloud storage post on companies?
- What can be done to improve the security of business uses of the Internet? Give several examples of security measures and technologies you would use.
- What are the three costs associated with information systems security? What is the relationship among them?
- Define what is meant by internal and external threats. How do the two differ? How are they related?
- Define and provide an example of each of the different types of intrusion threats. Describe the appropriate countermeasure for each of your examples.
- Define and provide an example of each of the different types of malicious code threats. Describe the appropriate countermeasure.
- What is a denial-of-service attack? Why are these attacks particularly dangerous?
- What is the “kill chain”? Can you describe the inspiring principles of Lockheed’s Cyber Kill framework?
- How is privacy defined? What are the principal privacy risks? Can you provide examples of each one?
- What are the principal challenges associated with information systems ethics?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."