- Important note: You must complete the previous assignment—get approval from your instructor for a business scenario—before you begin this assignment.
The purpose of the project proposal is to describe how to automate or improve the automation of a specific business process, and then to explain how completing the project will positively affect the business.
Once a project proposal is accepted, project work can begin; therefore, a successful project proposal must include all of the information necessary for stakeholders to make a “go/no-go” decision, including a statement of scope, a list of the benefits you expect the proposed project to provide, and a rough estimate of how long it will take and how much it will cost to complete the project.
First Download the Project Proposal Template.
For this assignment using the Project Proposal Template, you will produce a project proposal for the business scenario you selected earlier this week and that was approved by your instructor. The name you choose for your company is your choice, it does not have to be a real company. The project proposal must include the following items:
- Provide a project definition and scope that defines the project and articulates the business context for the project
- State the problems that the proposed system is expected to solve (or opportunities the proposed project is expected to produce)
- Produce the project objectives
- Discuss the project methodology or “game plan”
- Prepare a high-level schedule for completing the project scope
- Ensure all sections of the Proposal are completed with applicable information suitable for your approved project.
- Complete the template (final size of completed proposal template should be somewhere between 3 – 4 pages) based on the business scenario you selected (and that was approved by your instructor) earlier this week. If you prefer, you may recreate the template using another software application of your choice, such as Microsoft® Project or Microsoft® Excel®.
Refer to this week’s reading and multimedia for help in creating your project proposal.
Submit your assignment which should be the Word template which was downloaded.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."