According to our text, “A compensation survey is a tool used to determine the typical incentives that are provided to employees across a specific job, industry, geographic regions, etc. Data is collected from multiple employers and is analyzed to develop an understanding of the overall amount of compensation paid.” (Weathington, 2016, section 5.3, para. 1).
Guided Response: Create a compensation survey for the job description you created in week 2. What did you learn about the salary range, competitive market, skills, experience, and occupational field? Explain in 200-300 words. Include at least one reference in addition to company websites and the course text. Respond to at least two classmates’ posts.
Here is the Job description created
U.S Navy/DOD HR Manager
We are looking to add an HR Manager to our team who strives to make our company a premier employment destination for the top talent in our industry. The HR Manager will be responsible for evaluating employee performance, recommending improvements to employee relations policies and ensuring that all employee-related policies in each department align with our corporate goals and established regulations. The successful candidate will be tasked with reducing employee attrition within our organization while attracting top qualified talent to fill open positions.
Examples of HR Manager responsibilities
- Develop and implement programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process adequately introduces new employees to our corporate culture
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
- Develop and implement new strategies to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies are in accordance with current laws and regulations
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or related business field
- 3+ years’ experience in a human resources supervisory position
- Demonstrated ability to improve employee morale
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong understanding of HRSmart software preferred
- Willing to travel occasionally for trainings and seminars as needed.
Course text – Weathington, B. L. & Weathington, J. G. (2016). Compensation and benefits: Aligning rewards with strategy [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://ashford.content.edu
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."