Part A: Answer each of the following questions in one or two paragraphs. Each answer is worth 15 points.
1. Compare and contrast the pay and employment practices common in Japan with the pay and employment practices common in Germany.
2. What are the factors that affect external competitiveness in pay levels? How does each factor contribute to the overall pay level and mix decisions?
3. What are some of the ways used to judge a job analysis to ensure it’s an effective organizational tool?
Part B: Answer each of the following questions in one to four sentences. Each answer is worth 5 points.
1. How can describing a present value of a stream of earnings be used to help a possible new hire overcome objections to a small starting salary?
Define differentials and discuss some of the major factors that go into determining them.
1. List and describe the four major cost-containment strategies for benefits.
5. Which type of performance appraisal is considered the most effective for employee development? Why is this one considered more effective than the others?
4. List and describe the four policy decisions that make up the left side of the pa
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."