Case Study Questions
- From a leadership perspective, analyze the problems at the VA relative to ethical decision-making practices.
- Discuss the ethical issue of having 1,700 veterans, who were not listed on the EWL, wait for a primary care appointment at the Phoenix VA. Create at least two (2) policies/standards to ensure ethical leadership practices with respect to improving coordination of the EWL and primary care appointments.
- Explain why Secretary Eric Shinseki resigned his position. Identify at least two (2) alternative options that Secretary Shinseki could have taken to resolve the unethical decision-making practices in this case study.
- Apply the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Code of Ethics to the VA Health System case study.
- Please complete Assignment in a Microsoft Word® document.
- The body of your document should be at least 1500 words in length.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."