As a management graduate, you will be an integral part of several strategic business decisions. But before you start exploring these aspects of organization and management, it’s time to introduce yourself to your instructor and peers.
In your initial post, address the following:
- Introduce yourself, including some information about your educational or professional background and what you hope to gain from this course.
- Have you ever developed or helped develop a growth plan for a company, team, or yourself? For example, you may have charted a plan for where you want to be five years from now in your career. If so, how did it go? What did you learn from that experience?
- Identify your personal measures of success and explain why each of them is important.
In response to two peers on their growth plans, address the following:
- Compare your experiences with developing a growth plan. Identify one aspect of their growth plan that you liked.
- How might you measure success differently than they did? Why?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."