From the A GEM of A Study case, answer the following questions:
- 1. What are the independent and dependent variables in this study?
- 2. What are some of the intervening, extraneous, and moderating variables that the study attempted to control with its 10-nation design?
- 3. Can you do a causal study without controlling intervening, extraneous, and moderating variables?
- 4. What is the impact on study results of using national experts (key informants) to identify and weigh entrepreneurial framework conditions?
- 5. Can you do a causal study when much of the primary data collected is descriptive opinion and ordinal or interval data?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."