From the A GEM of A Study case, answer the following questions:
- 1. What are the independent and dependent variables in this study?
- 2. What are some of the intervening, extraneous, and moderating variables that the study attempted to control with its 10-nation design?
- 3. Can you do a causal study without controlling intervening, extraneous, and moderating variables?
- 4. What is the impact on study results of using national experts (key informants) to identify and weigh entrepreneurial framework conditions?
- 5. Can you do a causal study when much of the primary data collected is descriptive opinion and ordinal or interval data?
MUST BE AT LEAST 800 WORDS
Each question response must be supported with at least 1 peer-reviewed source.
Each thread must also include 1 biblical application/integration.
The biblical application/ integration cannot be more than 10% of the thread.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."