In this , students will pull together the capstone project change proposal components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. For this project, the student will apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Develop a 2,500-4,000 written project that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
- Clinical problem statement.
- Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system.
- PICOT question.
- Literature search strategy employed.
- Evaluation of the literature.
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized.
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures.
- Discussion of how evidence-based practice was used in creating the intervention plan.
- Plan for evaluating the proposed nursing intervention.
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome.
- Appendix section, for evaluation tools and educational materials, etc. are created.
Review the feedback from your instructor on the PICOT Question, and Literature Review. Use this feedback to make appropriate revisions to these before submitting.
Prepare this according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
RN to BSN
1.4: Implement patient care decisions based on evidence-based practice.
2.2: Manage patient care within the changing environment of the health care system.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."