Goals Of Auditing And Risk Assessment
Library Research Assignment
In conversations with PVSS, you have talked about the long-term strategic goals and plans for expansion. You also know about the rumors of the past, and during an informal conversation with the media content and design manager, the subject of the leaked CD came up. It is obvious that the manager is still upset by the allegations. The topic of fraud came up, and the manager would like to know how this could be tracked if proper controls are in place.
Using the online library, Internet, and all course materials, research fraud and auditing fraud. In a 4-5-page report, complete the following:
- Describe what fraud is and how it could be conducted.
- How would an audit attempt to detect that fraud has taken place?
- Deliberate the previous leak and offer your insights about the root cause.
- Could it be traced back to PVSS? (Defend your position.)
- View both the employee (who could have leaked the CD) and the auditor (attempts to track and catch the employee) perspectives.
- Ensure the paper follows the following format:
- Cover page (does not count towards the page length requirement)
- Main Body
- References page (does not count towards the page length requirement)
Cover page and reference page are not included in page count. Document formatting, citations, and references must follow APA format. The AIU APA Guide includes sections for paper formatting, as well as reference and citation examples. For example, 250 words equals one page of content.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."