Expectant Parent Newsletter
Imagine that you work for a family health organization. You have been asked to create a newsletter to hand out to expecting parents. The newsletter should consist of 600-750 words that will inform parents of issues related to prenatal development and infancy. In the newsletter, include the following:
- List critical periods of prenatal development.
- List teratogens that could impact prenatal development.
- List and describe ways to have a healthy pregnancy and to reduce prenatal risks.
- Describe infant risks and how to minimize those risks (e.g., SIDS, injury).
- Address attachment issues during infancy.
- Provide tips for fostering healthy development in the three areas of infant development.
Use two to four scholarly resources to support your information.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."