clinic or community agency within the community
In this Discussion, you will select a clinic or community agency within the community. The organization you select must serve the needs of a vulnerable population group. Research the clinic or agency to obtain a clear idea of services provided and the specific population it serves. It is not necessary for you to make an on-site visit. However, you must cite the source(s) from which you obtained the information about the clinic or community agency.
Examples of clinical or community health agencies:
Infection Control in hospitals
Public Health Department
Child/Adult Protective Services
School Health Clinic
Halfway House: Drug Abuse, Prison, etc.
Public Clinics: Pediatric, Psychiatric, OB, Geriatric, Migrant, etc.
Rehab Program: Cardiac, etc.
Shelters: Homeless, Women’s, etc.
Group homes for MHMR clients, etc.
Support groups for cancer, sexual abuse, etc. survivors
Research the selected agency, and using the following *headings, discuss:
1. Name of agency and why you selected this agency;
2. Brief history and mission of the agency;
3. Target population the agency serves;
4. Services and programs offered;
5. What criteria (i.e. income, age, etc.) must clients meet in order to be served by the agency; and
6. What you found interesting about this agency or helpful for you as a professional nurse.
7. Cite and reference the information you report on, as appropriate.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."