Please compose a Policy Brief including determinants and associated issues pertaining to your individually preferred public health topic (e.g. Healthy People 2020/2030 LHI). Please include a brief consideration of possible public health and public policy actions for addressing the LHI that you have proposed. Please incorporate ethical considerations using the Framework for Ethical Analysis and Justification, which may be found on page 127 of the text. Please use the sample Health Affairs policy brief to organize your homework.
Sample Policy Brief: https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hpb20130815.523558/full/
Instructional Objective:Final product; The homework should be 3 to 4 pages in length, with 1.5 inch spacing and 1 inch margins.
- Outline the LHI and associated issues
- Background; primary determinants and historical context
- Ethical Considerations; goals, risks and harms, stakeholders, scope of authority
- Policy Implications
- Outline Next Steps/Action Steps References and Resources
- One Public Health (prevention or intervention) action
- One related Public Policy action
- For each of these 2 actions, please consider and evaluate ethical dimensions;
- Utility, Justice and Respect for individuals and public institutions
- Proportionality and Necessity
- Least infringement and Public justification
- Please use the following resources:
- N & M Text – Chapter 6 on Ethics
- Health Affairs sample policy brief re: Health Disparities (attachment provided)
- Healthy People 2020/2030 LHI website and associated documents on the website
- Find 1 journal article and 1 policy article related to your topic to provide some historical context and to serve as a mini Lit Review
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."