Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Comparing Group, Family, And Individual Settings
There are significant differences in the applications of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for families and individuals. The same is true for CBT in group settings and CBT in family settings. In your role, it is essential to understand these differences to appropriately apply this therapeutic approach across multiple settings. For this Discussion, as you compare the use of CBT in individual, group, and family settings, consider the challenges of using this approach with groups you may lead, as well as strategies for overcoming those challenges.
- Review the videos in this week’s Learning Resources and consider the insights provided on CBT in various settings.
· Post an explanation of how the use of CBT in groups compares to its use in the family or individual settings.
· Explain at least two challenges PMHNPs might encounter when using CBT in one of these settings.
· Support your response with specific examples from this week’s media and at least three peer-reviewed, evidence-based sources.
· Explain why each of your supporting sources is considered scholarly and attach the PDFs of your sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."