The Racial And Health Disparities Related To COVID-19 Are Staggering
Purpose: The racial and health disparities related to COVID-19 are staggering. This ANA (American Nurses Association) Webinar will address this particular topic. Along with this webinar, the article by McNeely et al. (2020) further examines this issue. Here are just a few of the concepts that will be addressed:
- The magnitude and origins of COVID-19 racial disparities
- Addressing the roots of the problem
- Facing Implicit Bias: An effort we all must make
- How to translate insight and knowledge into life-saving actions
- Points of intervention when caring for a COVID-19 patient and how you can make an impact on each step of the way (nursingworld.org, n.d.)
Directions: Watch this ANA Webinar and read the article by McNeely et al. (2020) related to racial and health disparities during the pandemic. Once completed, answer the following reflection questions and upload them to the dropbox.
Reflection Questions: ANA Webinar Reflection Questions-student.docx
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."