aims for a full understanding and unbiased view of the family
This learning activity aims for a full understanding and unbiased view of the family—not just its problems, but also its strengths, values, and goals.Understanding family structure and style is essential to caring for a family in the community setting. Conducting a family interview and needs assessment gathers information to identify strengths, as well as potential barriers to health. This information ultimately helps develop family-centered strategies for support and guidance.
- See the Interview Questionnaire in the attached document below.
- Family assessment assignment- community.docx Download Family assessment assignment- community.docx
- Upon completion of the interview, write a 750-1,000-word .
- Analyze your assessment findings and the family’s answers to your questions.
This family health assessment is a two-part assignment. The information you gather in the first part of the assignment will be utilized for the second part of the assignment.
- Select a family, other than your own, and seek permission from the family to conduct an interview. Utilize the interview questions complied in your interview questionnaire to conduct a family-focused functional assessment.
- Document the responses as you conduct the interview. Do not put the family’s name, but utilize initials, the gender of each family member, and their age.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."