First, Introduce Yourself To The Class
First, introduce yourself to the class. Include your major and anything you would like to share about yourself. Then address the prompt below in a few paragraphs.
Remember to remain thoughtful and respectful towards your peers and instructor in your discussion post and replies.
Create one initial post and follow up with at least two response posts.
For your initial post, address the following:
- Consider a time in your life when you had to look at something a little closer to make sense of it. This moment might focus on a document (like the grocery list example in the previous video), a longer piece of writing, a piece of art, a billboard, and so on.
- Use rich description and detail to describe the moment.
- Explain your method of examining the moment and what you discovered as a result.
For your response posts, address the following:
- What is your reaction to the way your classmates made sense of something in their life?
- Would you have done the same thing, or would you have approached it differently? Why or why not?
Remember, this assignment is graded on the quality of your initial post and at least two response posts to your classmates. If you refer to any module resources, be sure to include an attribution (or citation) to the resource.
To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric.
Undergraduate Discussion Rubric
Your active participation in the discussions is essential to your overall success this term. Discussion questions will help you make meaningful connections between the course content and the larger concepts of the course. These discussions give you a chance to express your own thoughts, ask questions, and gain insight from your peers and instructor.
For each discussion, you must create one initial post and follow up with at least two response posts.
For your initial post, do the following:
- Write a post of 1 to 2 paragraphs.
- In Module One, complete your initial post by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
- In Modules Two through Eight, complete your initial post by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. of your local time zone.
- Consider content from other parts of the course where appropriate. Use proper citation methods for your discipline when referencing scholarly or popular sources.
For your response posts, do the following:
- Reply to at least two classmates outside of your own initial post thread.
- In Module One, complete your two response posts by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
- In Modules Two through Eight, complete your two response posts by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. of your local time zone.
- Demonstrate more depth and thought than saying things like “I agree” or “You are wrong.” Guidance is provided for you in the discussion prompt.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."