nstructions: The Tallahassee City Commission unanimously approved a resolution establishing a goal of powering municipal operations entirely with renewable sources (like wind and solar) by 2035, and community-wide by 2050 (link).
Based on what you have learned so far from this class, discuss the following:
- What advantages and disadvantages are there to going to 100% renewable energy?
- Assume Miami were to also go 100% renewable energy and you were in charge of the transition. Give a specific plan on how you would phase in the renewable energy and phase out the non-renewable energy and in what time frame.
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 300 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address both bullet points above.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Include at least 2 references in your discussion and cite your sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."